By improving search engine optimization (SEO) we can improve website ranking.
Publish Relevant Content
· Quality content is the essential aspects of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content.
· Web writing skills needs to be fine-tuned.
· Quality content created specifically for your intended user increase in site traffic and therefore improves your site's authority and relevance.
· Think about how your reader might search for a specific page Identify and target a specific keyword phrase accordingly for each page on your website.
· If you want to rank for multiple keywords phrases with your website, you will need to make a separate webpage for each keyword phrase you are targeting.
Update Your Content Regularly
· Regularly updated content is considered as one of the best indicators of a site's relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh. Audit your content on a set schedule and make updates as needed.
· When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata, or information about the contents of your page.
· Title metadata is responsible for the page titles displayed at the top of a browser window and as the headline within search engine results. It is the most important metadata on your page.
· Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having "click here" links, try writing out the name of the destination. Need to have search engine value to beyond the attached URL. If link word is rich with keywords will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to.
· Always use descriptive links by linking keywords—it not only improves search engine optimization, but also adds value to your readers, including those with disabilities or who are using screen readers.
Alternative text descriptions
· Describe your visual and video media using alt tags, or alternative text descriptions. They allow search engines to locate your page, which is crucial—especially for those who use text-only browsers or screen readers.