Using Outlook, you can access several different email accounts within one app so you could potentially have your work and personal accounts in the same location. A word of caution: while it eases the accessibility of all of your email accounts, you also run the chance of mixing your accounts up so if you decide to sync work and personal email accounts within the same app, pay attention to detail when sending anything.
· Easily and conveniently set it up directly from Microsoft Outlook. Scheduling a meeting from Outlook can save time as the meeting invitation is automatically generated in an email.
· Microsoft Outlook is a part of the Office suite that we generally use to send and receive emails. This application also helps in managing email and other communication.
Manually Setting Up an Email Account in Microsoft Outlook 2019
· The Welcome to Outlook 2019 window appears. Click Next.
· Enter the email address.
· Click on Advanced Options.
· Select the option I want to set up my account manually.
· Click Connect. The Select Account Type window opens.
· If you want to check your email using IMAP (Recommended), select the I MAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) account type.
Setting Up Microsoft Outlook 2013
· Open Outlook and select file
· Click add account.
· Check manual setup or additional server types and click next.
· Select POP or IMAP and click next
· Enter your Name and E-mail Address.
o Select IMAP as your account type.
o For Incoming mail server (IMAP), enter imap.one.com.
o For Outgoing mail server (SMTP), enter send.one.com.
o In Logon Information enter the e-mail address and password that you created in the control panel.
o Click More Settings.
· Select outgoing server and check my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
· Select advanced.
o For outgoing server (SMTP) enter 465 and select SSL.
o For root folder path enter INBOX with uppercase letters
o Click OK and then next.
· Click close.
· You have now set up your account in Microsoft Outlook 2013. Click finish.